TGN - The Gamers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGN - The Gamers Nation

Clans die, But gaming lives forever, Tgn The ultimate source For all things Gaming

HomePagePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADEEh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Images

Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zac
Zac

Number of posts : 61
Freind Codes : Brawl- 4983 4594 5712
MKWii- 4682 8885 2059
Psn id : N/A
Gamer Tag : N/A
Warning :
Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Empty
PostSubject: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:31 am

Hey all, Zac here. Yeah, i'm helping luggs with the new site, and I guess people are saying that we're going to come crawling back later. Well, luggs might, I can't speak for him. I assure you though, that I will not. And to prevent anyone ever thinking, oh Zac came crying back once TGS didn't work, I'm saying a goodbye to TGN. D:
Yeah, maybe some of you hate me now, but I still love you all (with the exception of ren rabbit ) and I hope I might see you around. I had an awesome stay at TGN, and I wish it wouldn't have came to this. You guys are a great bunch, and I hope TGN will go great places.
So this is my farewell to you all, I hope you all have a great time here at TGN.
I was hoping to stay longer, but it would be better if I just left.

Goodbye TGN. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Number of posts : 126
Freind Codes : N/A
Warning :
Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 am

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me >_>

Quote :
and I wish it wouldn't have came to this.

You wish it wouldn't have to come to you leaving by your own free will for seemingly no reason. Ok then. I'll never understand why some people feel the desperate need to only be exclusively at one site. Ehh, do what you want, I promise we'll be fine without you.

I honestly don't care that you went off with Luggs, but now you're just being stupid. Why did you have to go leave when you act like you're sad and you like TGN?

Goodbye topics are for attention whores.

I know I seem like an ass, but seriously, what was the point of this? "O HAY U GAIZ R RONG I IZ NOT COMIN BAK LOLOLOLOLOL". A better way to do that would be, you know, not coming back. I really can't at all understand why you left a site you claim to like for one that will most likely fail anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/jesse99999
Admin
Root Admin
Root Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 209
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:05 pm

ok bye zac
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowifiworld.ogamehof.com
True Misanthrope
Super Mod
Super Mod
True Misanthrope

Number of posts : 239
Freind Codes : coming soon....
Psn id : N/a
Gamer Tag : Snappl
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Let's allow him to choose. He chose jackal and Luggs, and we should respect his descision, however daft.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:30 pm

But there's absolutely no reason he can't choose both, unless Luggs and Jackal are so pathetic they won't allow one of their members to be on TGN as well, in which case ANYONE would be an idiot for choosing people who think like that.
Back to top Go down
Zac
Zac

Number of posts : 61
Freind Codes : Brawl- 4983 4594 5712
MKWii- 4682 8885 2059
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:36 am

Well, I do feel like yelling my head off at you right now, but I get your point. And i'd probably say the same thing. BUT, you don't know whats on my mind, and you can't try to guess. Luggs is a friend that i was going to help code his site, but you know what? I'm done. with TGN and TGS.

and regarding Jackal, he's the sweetest action dude you've met, and he knows about all the forums I go on. As for luggs, i'm not underhim anymore. I'm not with TGS. If you wana talk, I'll be on AMG.
Jesse wrote:
Sounds like a load of bullshit to me >_>

Quote :
and I wish it wouldn't have came to this.

You wish it wouldn't have to come to you leaving by your own free will for seemingly no reason. Ok then. I'll never understand why some people feel the desperate need to only be exclusively at one site. Ehh, do what you want, I promise we'll be fine without you.

I honestly don't care that you went off with Luggs, but now you're just being stupid. Why did you have to go leave when you act like you're sad and you like TGN?

Goodbye topics are for attention whores.

I know I seem like an ass, but seriously, what was the point of this? "O HAY U GAIZ R RONG I IZ NOT COMIN BAK LOLOLOLOLOL". A better way to do that would be, you know, not coming back. I really can't at all understand why you left a site you claim to like for one that will most likely fail anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:41 am

Quote :
BUT, you don't know whats on my mind, and you can't try to guess

That's why I've been asking you to tell me. Why do you keep randomly leaving sites? o_O

Really, I can't speak for everyone else, but I have no problem with you helping Luggs. I'm not trying to convince you to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"   Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh, I guess this isn't an "introduction"
Page 1 of 1