TGN - The Gamers Nation

Clans die, But gaming lives forever, Tgn The ultimate source For all things Gaming

HomePagePortalHomeGalleryRegisterLog inARCADE

Share | 

You're invited to the Nintendo Clan Olympics!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeanLuigi
Unactive Member
Unactive Member

Number of posts : 1
Freind Codes : n/a
Psn id : n/a
Gamer Tag : n/a
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: You're invited to the Nintendo Clan Olympics!   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:09 am

(I didn't know where to put this, so I put it here. Feel free to move it.)
(And if you don't know me, I'm Jeanlugi, admin at your affiliate, WLC.)

Starting 08/08/08, the Nintendo Clan Olympics will hit many Nintendo clans across the net, and TGN is invited! (And by clan, I mean communities too.) It'll probably be the biggest summer clan event most of us have ever seen. But what is it?

Like the regular Olympics, the Nintendo Clan Olympics is a collection of tournaments for every popular DS and Wii game (and 360 games too). The winner of each tournament would be the Gold Medal Champion of that game, and second gets Silver and third gets Bronze. Each tournament spans four or so days (depends on the number of competitors), and of course spectators are welcome. To enter the tournament, members sign-up in their respective clan. So for example, for the MKDS Tournament, members sign up on August 13th (hypothetical date), and the tournament starts a specific time August 16th to get as many matches done as quickly as possible. For those that can't make it, they can battle the 17th. Then the 18th will be used for the next rounds of the tournament, and the 19th will be too, if necessary. Of course, for the Brawl Tournament, we'll need many more days.

It would start 08/08/08, so it coincides with the Beijing Olympics. Also, like the Beijing Olympics, each clan can support their gamers by spectating and cheering and making graphic art!

If you're interested, please sign up at our official site:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_Olympics/index/

~JeanLuigi
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You're invited to the Nintendo Clan Olympics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TGN - The Gamers Nation :: Main :: Feed Back and Suggestions-
Jump to: