TGN - The Gamers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGN - The Gamers Nation

Clans die, But gaming lives forever, Tgn The ultimate source For all things Gaming

HomePagePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADEYou can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Images

You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
domin8or
domin8or

Number of posts : 70
Freind Codes : 4038-5685-4340 Brawl
Warning :
You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-14

You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3   You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Last edited by Youngdom on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
chiason
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
chiason

Number of posts : 192
Warning :
You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3   You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 pm

lol i was playing halo 3 i was playing halo 3 i was playing halo i was playing halo 3
Back to top Go down
domin8or
domin8or

Number of posts : 70
Freind Codes : 4038-5685-4340 Brawl
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3   You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:40 pm

Sorry i missed the toi;et dear but i was trying to play looking threw the mirror lol!
Back to top Go down
armeltology12
Silver Member
Silver Member
armeltology12

Number of posts : 428
Freind Codes : Brawl: 2835-9843-7626

Mario Kart: 1719-3930-2657
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3   You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 am

the dog died hahahahha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tico_da_squerrl

PostSubject: Re: You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3   You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:39 am

lmao soo funny
Back to top Go down
chiason
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
chiason

Number of posts : 192
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3   You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:00 am

haha do they have anymore of these
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3   You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can put the blame on me Akon spoof I was Playing Halo 3
Page 1 of 1