TGN - The Gamers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGN - The Gamers Nation

Clans die, But gaming lives forever, Tgn The ultimate source For all things Gaming

HomePagePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADEPrepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Images

Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
True Misanthrope
Super Mod
Super Mod
True Misanthrope

Number of posts : 239
Freind Codes : coming soon....
Psn id : N/a
Gamer Tag : Snappl
Warning :
Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Empty
PostSubject: Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield!   Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 pm

Today, i plan to buy it! if my local shoppiong center (it has 4 places to buy games lol) has it, i'll write reviews for my first impressions, etc. this is mainly a multiplayer game, and it looks like it's gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Jesse

Number of posts : 126
Freind Codes : N/A
Psn id : N/A
Gamer Tag : N/A
Warning :
Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield!   Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:04 am

Cool. I'm probably not getting the game, but I'll be interested in seeing a review from you (you may have a few on here, but I haven't seen them).
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/jesse99999
lucarioke
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 138
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield!   Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:22 am

Ah, I don't think i'm going to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield!   Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare your grubby little hands for a review of Battlefield!
Page 1 of 1