TGN - The Gamers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGN - The Gamers Nation

Clans die, But gaming lives forever, Tgn The ultimate source For all things Gaming

HomePagePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADEGTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Images

GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?

Go down 
+2
armeltology12
AssassinzBlade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AssassinzBlade
Unactive Member
Unactive Member
AssassinzBlade

Number of posts : 9
Warning :
GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Empty
PostSubject: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Gta 4 has a MAJOR advance in physics in the game. nearly 100% reality, the game offers many different type of reactions to different stuff happening to Niko. But now it is starting to get annoying. I cannot walk across the street without getting bumped by a car going very slow, and still falling to the ground, staying down for 2 seconds, and then taking the time to continue walking across. Overall, i beleive that the physics engine is very advanced, but kinda annoying. I fly through the front windshield of the car when i crash very hard. I fly 50 feet through the air when i crash on a bike, and have to find my bike again, which porbably slid across the floor to a new location. WHat do you think about the physics in the game?
Back to top Go down
armeltology12
Silver Member
Silver Member
armeltology12

Number of posts : 428
Freind Codes : Brawl: 2835-9843-7626

Mario Kart: 1719-3930-2657
Warning :
GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:31 am

you right when the phisics are that advance the game seems to real..when games are to real its kind of gay..thats why people like games becouse they r not so real they are extrordinary somthing diffrent from everyday life..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tico_da_squerrl
Jesse
Jesse

Number of posts : 126
Freind Codes : N/A
Psn id : N/A
Gamer Tag : N/A
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:19 am

I really like the new physics, to be honest. It's still a fun game, you just have to adapt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/jesse99999
mrluggs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 481
Freind Codes :
Brawl- 2835-9843-7626
MKWii-1719-3930-2657
DBZT3-
Gamer Tag : no live lol
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 am

ye jesse is right..i had to like adapt to it
Back to top Go down
http://thegamersnation.co.nr
m3talicy
Unactive Member
Unactive Member
m3talicy

Number of posts : 20
Freind Codes : MPH:0602-3569-6281

Psn id : n/a
Gamer Tag : n/a
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:27 am

Back to top Go down
chiason
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
chiason

Number of posts : 192
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:57 am

yea the game is too real but its stiiiiil great best game ever
Back to top Go down
armeltology12
Silver Member
Silver Member
armeltology12

Number of posts : 428
Freind Codes : Brawl: 2835-9843-7626

Mario Kart: 1719-3930-2657
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:33 am

chiason wrote:
yea the game is too real but its stiiiiil great best game ever
dude when games r too reel they suck chase
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tico_da_squerrl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?   GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA 4- Is the physics engine just annoying now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TGN - The Gamers Nation :: General Gaming :: Microsoft :: X360 :: Games :: GTA Corner-
Jump to: