Hey, I have a few suggestions to improve this site. Please comment on them, I'd like some feedback. Sorry, at the moment it's nothing too fun, mostly forum reorganization and adding/deleting forums.
1) Make the awards official. It seemed everyone agreed to having them, so we might as well make an official announcement and start them either at the end of this month or next. Plus we need to set up a few specifics like if staff can win them or not (maybe mods can, but not admins or something). Then have them just voted on by admins only, unless you're going to have a public vote. And make them interesting, try to add more than just member of the month (which is of course the big one, but we need more). Throw in a few fun ones, whatever. Just make us want them. Some possible reward for winning member of the month at least would be nice, but not necessary.
2) Fix the grammar and spelling on the main forum page. I know this is something small, but it's still a good thing to do to make us look better for possible members. Forum News needs to be capitalized, as well as the beginnings of some forum descriptions. Make the thing at the top: "Clans die, but gaming lives forever. TGN: The ultimate source for all things gaming" or something similar. Also, "Memeber Contributions" really needs to have Member fixed. I didn't list all the grammar/spelling problems, I'm just hoping someone like Ren will go through and fix everything sometime. I know mods can't change forum descriptions, but perhaps she could be given temporary admin powers to fix that stuff.
3) Each main forum should have a description. Again, this just kind of makes it look nicer. By forum description I mean things like "news and info about the forum", which is the description for Forum News. I know most are obvious, but it would be nice to be consistant. Plus, new members will have no idea what Ren's World is.
4) We need a spam forum. I don't know exactly what Random ShitZ(Lyfe) is, but it needs to be clearly defined. If that's actually a spam forum, give it a forum description. Also I would personally recommend giving it a more obvious name, but that's up to you. If it isn't a spam forum, why do we need it? I don't know what purpose that forum serves. Back on spam forums, they are just kind of nice to have because they're usually fun and people can get that out of their system there. Also if you want, post count can be turned off in the spam forum.
5) This all comes down to opinion, but I say we need to reorganize a few forums. If we have sports and movies subforums, why not music? Or, preferably, combine them all into one big "entertainment" subforum since they might not get that much use on their own. Why does Judicial Staff have its own subforum? Shouldn't that just be a pinned topic in the judicial system forum? Also, combine trials and court room (or just put all of that stuff in the main forum, preferably) since I don't see the difference there. Trials happen in a court room. This next one is up to you all, but I think it might be better if we abolish the seperate forums for reviews, polls, news, etc. in the forums for systems. I think it would be better to just have one big main forum, but feel free to argue if you disagree on that. Also, I don't think rules need their own forum. Just make it a pinned topic in the news forum or something. Use the actual rules feature to make a link at the top of the page, if you can on this site. And finally, why does the arcade have an arcade subforum? It seems like someone really loves making subforums and not using the main one. >_>