TGN - The Gamers Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGN - The Gamers Nation

Clans die, But gaming lives forever, Tgn The ultimate source For all things Gaming

HomePagePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inARCADEA Farewell to TGN Images

A Farewell to TGN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrluggs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 481
Freind Codes :
Brawl- 2835-9843-7626
MKWii-1719-3930-2657
DBZT3-
Gamer Tag : no live lol
Warning :
A Farewell to TGN Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Farewell to TGN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Hi its mrluggs you all may kno me very well by now, and u all must have heard my decision to leave TGN for good. For all of you who think i left TGN over some dumb chat box arguement i didnt. I was gonna leave TGN a week b4, becuase i honestly saw no potential in it, and a reason why i was in it. But i couldnt just leave so i waited on things to kinda get better but they never did so ye. Tgn become really dumb and boring . Alot of the members pissed me off and never did listen to me.

I had a few goods at TGN and many downs. I might miss you guys but I kno im not gonna miss jesse. I couldnt stand them. I have gone of to make my own site TGS . Even if u haters riducle me "Newest but stupidest rival TGS ???" im not coming back. So stfu about that.

My new site is still in its beta stages and i hope it grows big.and becomes the big gaming community i want it to be. If my dream doesnt come ture ill probaly go of to my friends at AMG but im defitnetly not coming back here. If you ever see me at TGN again it is probably either me coming to brag .....or spy and see if ppl are talkin about me.

[size=18]- Armel delted this chase hates TGn and boblee is not a real person armle made him

Armel- ok why r u speakin for chase..he hates tgn couse u where in it now that ur gone .....hahahahh

armel- " armel im gonna use the boblee account to do my non admin post ok"

Last edited by mrluggs on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thegamersnation.co.nr
Admin
Root Admin
Root Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 209
Warning :

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:46 pm

well well well i told u guys he gives up to much...soo u where gonna leave a week b4,,ur proly gonna do that to ur own site tgn couse no one is there

ur the only member there...u give up on things too much n u thinkg amg will be sucesfull jackal has 8 forums all of which faiiled what makes u think this one will be sucessful..naaaah man..and i like how u snitched at the end..typical yu always snitching.....w/e man leave u really did nothing as an admin here all u did was post..and u think zac is gonna help u he is jackals bitch all he does his follow jackal n ur not jackal ur achille...u think everything u do its right..ur tooo damn egotistical..

ur site wont work...u have no web skillz wats so ever...n i hope u kno jackal n zac r juss there so they can merge with u after ur site begins to die
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowifiworld.ogamehof.com
mrluggs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Freind Codes :
Brawl- 2835-9843-7626
MKWii-1719-3930-2657
DBZT3-
Warning :

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:51 pm

16 members the first opening day thank u.and chase does hate TGN call him and ask..........i as trying to make a nice exit but u just had to start bitching..And i have gain web slkills trust me wen u see the finished product of my site hehe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Root Admin
Root Admin
Admin

Warning :

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 pm

mrluggs wrote:
16 members the first opening day thank u.and chase does hate TGN call him and ask..........i as trying to make a nice exit but u just had to start bitching..And i have gain web slkills trust me wen u see the finished product of my site hehe

zac made u whole site..zac created it..zac seeded it u juss gave suggestions jus ass u did in the creation of tgn...
16 mems opening day 1 active..ding ding ding......ok ill call k and ask chase likes the wars and the tourneys chase loves tgn he got mad aat u last time n registered for hob couse u wher hoggin the cpu....
Back to top Go down
mrluggs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Freind Codes :
Brawl- 2835-9843-7626
MKWii-1719-3930-2657
DBZT3-
Warning :

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:01 am

Zac did not do all the work, we sat down together an disscussed the stuff. He did the coding while i did the forum layout and design.not only one member is active. The sites not fully opened yet and i specifiacally told my new members not to start posting so shut up. "we dont need you anyways" I did a lot of work here recuiting, posting, trying to be active, contributing ideas, etc. So stfu i the most active member here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Root Admin
Root Admin
Admin

Warning :

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:06 am

mrluggs wrote:
Zac did not do all the work, we sat down together an disscussed the stuff. He did the coding while i did the forum layout and design.not only one member is active. The sites not fully opened yet and i specifiacally told my new members not to start posting so shut up.

zac did most of the work....coding is harder than makinf forums all u do is click to make forums zac did the html the coding eveything...btw why dont u leave tgs...u left tgn for " Alot of the members pissed me off and never did listen to me" ur members at tgs r not listening to u they already started postin n u told them not too
Back to top Go down
ChrisVera360
Admin
Admin
ChrisVera360

Number of posts : 166
Freind Codes : Wii:
Brawl Fc-1203-8887-2264
Mario Kart Wii Fc-1762-3521-1786
Wii number-7813-0371-9814-7342
DS:
Megaman Star Force 2 ZXN-3394-5114-3082
Pokemon Pearl-2363-2223-3486
Jump! Ultimate Stars-5326-9525-4171

Gamer Tag : Chris's gamertag-Collisionblade
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-12

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:25 pm

This is just so stupid we did care about alot of the things u did and appreciated it. Your leaving due to all of the wrong reasons. I dont really care if u come back or not but hey u kind hate half of us and tryed to get members with those things Armel supposedly said. I dont hate you but im disappointed you'd leave and then talk shit behind our backs instead of being real to us. I want you to come back regardless of what anyone says cuz u were mad cool to chill with. Whatever happens i hope everything ends up the right way and you come back to us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamersnation.co.nr/
Sponsored content

A Farewell to TGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Farewell to TGN   A Farewell to TGN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Farewell to TGN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TGN - The Gamers Nation :: Main :: Make Yourself Known-
Jump to: